This is my first of many ‘Treasures from around the internetz’ post in which I will delight you with some awesome gems I have found on the World Wide Web throughout the week.
First a quick qualm: Went out last night in Camden. Got very drunk.
After shovelling obligatory drunk chips down my gullet, settled in for a cosy 4am bedtime.
I’ll set the scene. Its 7:30am – I’ll do the maths for you, it’s early and you didn’t come here for mental arithmetic – three and a half hours after I nestled in. I am craggy eyed, last nights make-up well and truly set in. I look a tiny bit like a shit KISS tribute act, but that’s beside the point at this stage.
Upstairs neighbour arises and begins what I can only describe as a verbal assault on my darling ear canals. STOMP STOMP STOMP. I don’t know if he’s practicing shot-put / very fucking heavy / a masochist but whatever, he has well and truly ruined my good time.
So this is my solution.
Kyle is being less of a martyr.
Anyway, enough of my first world problems. Here are some things that tickled my fancy this week.
Treasures from around the internetz
- Think Rihanna is a super twat for talking to her abuser? I am ashamed to admit I did. Now feel like the super twat after reading this on Huff Post.
- I am in absolute love with Lucy Rose’s music, her voice is probably perfection in vocal chords. Albums out 24thof September. I am actually excited. I NEVER get excited about music. Feel slightly edgy. Feel less edgy for admitting so.
- How to tell if you’ve been legitimately raped on The Gloss does a good job at highlighting what a fucking idiot Todd Akin is in an amusing manner (if you missed out on the kafuffle, read all about here, you’re welcome).
- Jenna over at Eat Live Run cooked up something gluten free that looked beyond delectable. Now I want cookies. FFS.
- The Ten Commandments of Going Out are as true now as they were in freshers week, so be a good citizen and ABIDE!
- Cats and fashion. Nuff said.
Well, there you go, you can expect a little weekly roundup of the best titbits I stumble upon over the course of the week from henceforth. I also plan on starting a weekly rant that I will get away with by cleverly/slyly calling an ‘opinion piece’.
What’s on your radar this weekend kittycats?